NetVirt01 Network Virtualization and Software
The Network Virtualization and Software course includes two lessons and is approximately one hour in length. Kaplan IT Training has produced relevant, educational-based IT videos for professionals and organizations, including the latest in IT topics, trends, and technology.
NetVirt01: Network Virtualization and Software eLearningKaplan IT Training has developed educational information technology videos designed around relevant, real-world IT topics. After completing this video set, apply for educational or professional credits to maintain your PMI, (ISC)², and CompTIA certifications.
This video includes the following objectives:
- Discuss Virtual Appliances and their potential impact on IT
- Identify the benefits as well as potential risk factors associated with Virtual Appliances
- Understand best practices to get started with Virtual Appliances
- Understand the vendor community and how they’re supporting the Virtual Appliance Model
- Understand the fundamental principles of Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Discuss NFV’s market drivers and business benefits
- Recognize the various challenges to broad acceptance and implementation of NFV