PMI-ACP 2015PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner
Candidates for the PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) exam must have a secondary degree, 2,000 hours working on project teams in 5 years, an additional 1,500 hours working on project teams using agile methodologies in 3 years, and 21 contact hours.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Identify the characteristics of agile project management
- Distinguish between primary and secondary agile values
- Recognize agile principles
- Recognize the differences between defined and empirical methodologies
- Compare the agile triangle of constraints with that of traditional project management
- Compare agile to the traditional approach of project management
- Compare the phases of traditional project management with those of the agile framework
- Determine how a project manager's responsibilities will change on an agile project
- Distinguish between common agile methodologies
- Determine how the agile project management approach manifests itself in the common agile methodologies
For more information about the PMI-ACP certification, visit the PMI site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
PMI-ACP2015 PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner eLearning
Kaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access