MCSA Office 365 Exam Preparation Bundle
The MCSA Office 365 Bundle prepares you for your MCSA Office 365 Certification with one convenient package. Candidates that earn an MCSA Office 365 certification qualify for a position as a software as a service (SaaS) administrator or cloud applications
administrator focused on Office 365 products.
This bundle includes exams:
- 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
- 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services
MCSA Office 365 Bundle Certification Study Package
Kaplan IT Training Certification Packages are based on Kaplan's proven learning strategy of Prepare, Practice, Perform® and are customizable to fit your preferred study method. Study at your own pace, whenever you want, and wherever you are most comfortable. Practice with exam-like questions.
Access to this bundle includes 180 days of exam preparation for all exams included. Additional training is available to add on to refine and master your exam-taking skills and job expertise. Add the bundle to your cart to view additional options.
180-Day Exam Preparation (Online + Download)
- Multiple unique sets of exam-like questions for additional exam experiences
- Custom quiz settings to drill down into specific topics
- Detailed explanations and references
- Grade as you go or simulate the exam experience
- Performance Tracker to see how your performance stacks up to others
- Full set of key concepts flashcards to memorize critical information
- Online access and downloadable and printable quizzes for offline study
- Study Calendar to optimize your exam study time
- Student Discussion Board to share study tips
- InstructorLink™ to contact our IT experts
- Pass Guarantee to ensure your success