CISM 2016ISACA Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®)
Candidates for the CISM® certification exam are interested in information security management. Many organizations are requiring their information security professionals to hold the Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®) certification in order to align business goals and information security programs. To be successful, candidates should be able to plan and institute information security programs and practices to prevent security breaches and understand the steps to take should a breach occur.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
For more information about the CISM exam, visit the ISACA site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
CISM 2016 Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) eLearningKaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access