312-38EC-Council Certified Network Defender (CND)
Candidates for the EC-Council Certified Network Defender certification exam want to know when they are planning to protect, detect, and respond to network attacks.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Computer network and defense fundamentals
- Network security threats, vulnerabilities, and attacks
- Network security controls, protocols, and devices
- Network security policy design and implementation
- Physical security
- Host security
- Secure firewall configuration and management
- Secure IDS configuration and management
- Secure VPN configuration and management
- Wireless network defense
- Network traffic monitoring and analysis
- Network risk and vulnerability management
- Data backup and recovery
- Network incident response and management
For more information about the 312-38 exam, visit the EC-Council site.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
312-38 Certified Network Defender (CND) Certification Study Package
Kaplan IT Training Certification Packages are based on Kaplan's proven learning strategy of Prepare, Practice, Perform® and are customizable to fit your preferred study method. Study at your own pace, whenever you want, and wherever you are most comfortable. Practice with exam-like questions.
180-Day Exam Preparation (Online + Download)
- Multiple unique sets of exam-like questions for additional exam experiences
- Custom quiz settings to drill down into specific topics
- Detailed explanations and references
- Grade as you go or simulate the exam experience
- Performance Tracker to see how your performance stacks up to others
- Full set of key concepts flashcards to memorize critical information
- Online access and downloadable and printable quizzes for offline study
- Study Calendar to optimize your exam study time
- Student Discussion Board to share study tips
- InstructorLink™ to contact our IT experts
- Pass Guarantee to ensure your success