300-135Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Candidates for the Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) exam must have the formal prerequisite of CCNA Routing and Switching, and knowledge of exam topics covered in the ROUTE (300-101) and SWITCH (300-115) will be required in order to pass.
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Network principles
- Layer 2 technologies
- Layer 3 technologies
- VPN technologies
- Infrastructure security
- Infrastructure services
For more information about the 300-135 exam, visit the Cisco page.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
300-135 Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Practice LabThe Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Practice Lab is a live, hands-on lab platform you can access directly from your web browser. Designed to develop and enhance your IT practical skills, Practice Labs provide you with the hardware you need for high-quality, real-life exercises and scenarios, without having to purchase your own equipment and risk your internal systems. Perform with realistic Practice Labs.
Your single user license will give you full online access:
- Real labs carried out on real hardware, accessed from your web browser
- Absolutely no simulations
- Carry out your own configurations, or follow the accompanying lab guides
- The latest technology available 24/7
- No extra hardware or licensing costs
- An affordable, effective way to gain hands-on, real-world experience