ITILI-OSA 2011ITIL® Intermediate Level: Operational Support and Analysis
Candidates for the ITIL® Intermediate Level: Operational Support and Analysis course are typically already working as an IT professional, including but not limited to Configuration Manager, Applications Support, or Database Administrator. Candidates are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
This exam measures the following skills*:
- Identify the fundamentals of Service Operation
- Identify key characteristics of the Service Life Cycle model
- Distinguish between Service Life Cycle functions and processes
- Recognize how a Service Life Cycle can solve Service Management problems
- Recognize Service Operation process activities
- Recognize Service Operation function activities
- Identify how to improve Service Operation performance
- Assess basic service issues
- Address basic service issues
For more information about the ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis exam, visit the Axelos page.
*These exam objectives can change at any time.
ITIL® Intermediate Level: Operational Support and Analysis eLearning
Kaplan IT Training has partnered with Skillsoft to bring you eLearning courses. eLearning is a self-paced, flexible learning module that helps you master job skills while preparing for your certification. Prepare to conquer even the toughest IT challenges.
The Skillsoft eLearning ITIL® Intermediate Level: Operational Support and Analysis course offers hours of online instruction, featuring:
- A mobile-optimized and Cloud-based platform, so you can access your courses conveniently from a variety of web-enabled devices
- A clean, intuitive interface designed to support a continuous learning environment
- Analytics, reporting, and measurement of your progress
- Self-paced and flexible learning options that fit your individual preferences
- An affordable, effective way to help you prepare for your certification
- A full year of online access